WE WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE YOUR EDUCATION ATTAINABLE
The Cosmetology School of Arts & Sciences is dedicated to maintaining a high-quality beauty education that is affordable and attainable for all of our students. We understand that finances can stop students from achieving their dreams. That’s why we have a highly-skilled staff available to answer questions about financial aid, scholarships, and other forms of financial assistance.
Financial aid is only available to those that qualify. Students who are eligible, need to file a Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (use our school FAFSA code: 038324 when applying to the Burley, Idaho Cosmetology School. If you have any questions on FAFSA, feel free to contact our admissions staff with questions. We are here to help you understand financial aid!
Our dedicated team of financial aid administrators are available to walk you through the entire process and assist you through every step of the way.
The Free Application for Student Aid is available online at www.fafsa.gov. It can be filled out to apply for the Federal Student Aid that is available to students, including the Federal Pell Grants, & Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans
Our School Code: 038324
Financial Aid Eligibility
To be eligible for financial aid, a student must:
- Be admitted as a regular student
- Be making satisfactory progress (as defined by the school’s policy) for attendance & academics
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program on at least a 1/2 time basis
- Be registered for selective services (if male born after January 1st, 1960)
- Be a citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Agree to use any deferred student aid received solely for educational purposes
- Not owe a Pell Grant or SEOG refund at any school
- Not be in default on a student loan at any school
- Show a financial need
*Foreign High School Diplomas must be translated into English, evaluated and verified that is the equivalent of a United States High School Diploma.
Tuition Assistance Options
The Cosmetology School of Arts & Sciences makes every effort to work with as many outside resources as we can.
- Pell Grant: To find out if your qualify, fill out a FAFSA ( School code 038324)
- Student Loans: To find out if you qualify, fill out a FAFSA ( School code 038324)
- Payment Plans: We offer many payment plans for each of our programs. 0% interest & NO additional fees
- Veterans Administration: Contact the VA
- Vocational Rehabilitation: Contact them to see if you qualify
- Outside Scholarships: The Cosmetology School will gladly work with any scholarship opportunities our students may already have through many online resources, local business and rodeo
What Programs are eligible for FAFSA?
- Cosmetology – 1,600 Hours
- Barber – 900 Hours
- Esthetics – 600 Hours
- Nail Technology – 600 Hours
- Student Instructor – 1,000 Hours
What Programs are NOT eligible for FAFSA?
- Nail Technology – 400 Hours
- Student Instructor – 500 Hours
We are proud to offer payment plans for students that are ineligible for federal funding or who have elected not to apply for it. Meet with one of our financial advisors to discuss your options today!